hey , welc0me to0 mar sweet bloggy ... after visit foll0w me k .. then i'lL hit u back .. i pr0mise .. - HATE me ?? go away yeah - ;)

like my blogss ? tengss ...

click it

Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

maulidur rasul ...

 slmt m'yambut maulidur rasul to0 all my frenz .... mge2 ... ary2 iny indh cume .. I ask Allah 2 make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely, though every mile, grant u wealth, give u health & most of all grant u paradise!
to0 my friend :I

 Athirah shbri ..
 Erra syuhada ..
 Dinie sharleena ..
 Erra dayana ..
 Noor musfirah ..
 Siti nursuhana ..
 Nurul aqilah ..
 Nur najwa nasuha ..

 M.afifuddin ..
 M.arifuddin ..
 Abg aria ..
 M.ridhwan ( shon ) ..
 M.irfan ..
 M.syafiq ..
 Al - rashid ..

 - to0 all frenz dats know me .. -

selamat m'yambut maulidur rasul ... semoga ary ecop n seterusnyer lebih baik driw hariw inie :) ... .. AMINN ..
| mar st0ry | ab0ut my lyfe :) |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShoutMix chat widget