hey , welc0me to0 mar sweet bloggy ... after visit foll0w me k .. then i'lL hit u back .. i pr0mise .. - HATE me ?? go away yeah - ;)

like my blogss ? tengss ...

click it

Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

- today is my bufdays ... 18.03.'96 ..-

tengs to0 all my frenz coz wish my bufdays Photobucket...tengs sesngt ... ary ny laa ary yg paleng epy lam idup mar .. hemmm , 64 nyer da tue da lah ary nim .... nim my bufdays yg ker - '15 ' .. ... tengs all ... ILYDM my frenz .. ...
tengs kpda my frenz .... key - laa , ieyrah  ... coz wish my bufdays ..n ta lupe jgak bt kwn2 kt FB coz wish ary nim my bufdays ary niyh ...nur mariani ( ader acc FB add laa mar cnim )... tengs sesanad .... luv u all ...

n teng jugak to0 my luv Afifuddin Photobucket... coz wish my bufdays smlm .. tengs syggg ...... engt jgak sygg at bufdays beby .... heee ... iloveyou so much cyg ,,, hoping ,,, u can make me epy todays k cyg ... beby arap iter kekal smpai bilebile ...009 sygggg cyg Photobucket.... mmmmuuuaahhhhh PhotobucketPhotobucket..

teng to0 my frenz c0z bg CHOCOLATE nim ... mar love it :) .. tengss ...

Sending birthday blessingsFilled with love and peace and joy Wishing sweetest things happenRight before your eyes ! '
- so0 tengs bebnyk ....-
| mar st0ry | ab0ut my lyfe :) |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShoutMix chat widget